Pier 2 Artist in Residence
The creation plans during the artists’ stay in Taiwan must involve the Kaohsiungs’ local culture, geographic environment,cultural landscape, social conditions, and other issues. Such art pieces must be displayed before the residency period expires. (we accept all field of art)
The submission and apply for 2019 is started from 11 June, 2018 to 12 August, 2018.
The 2018 Pier 2 Artist in Residence is currently filled through 2018.
1. Duration of residency is basically 90 days (VISA allowance).
2. The open call for Pier 2 Artist In Residency 2019 starts to submit and apply 11 June till 12 August, 2018.
1. Applicants must download file of General Regulation.
2. Applicants should fill in the online application form.
3. Applicants must provide the required documentation such as curriculum vitae, collection of works, and creation plans during their stay in Taiwan via wetransfer, google drive, or any other online download link before the relevant submission deadline.
4. Evaluations will be carried out based on all of the materials submitted by the applicants. Any works submitted that are false or incomplete or do not meet the requirements will not be considered.