• 2015｜ International Photography Awards (IPA) –Honorable Mention
• 2015｜ Yilan Art Awards- Honorable Mention
• 2014｜ Sony World Photography Awards (SWPA) – National Winner
Joint Show /
• 2015｜ Yilan Art Exhibition at Luodong Cultural Working House, Yilan
• 2015｜ Moo Salon Group Show at Woolloomooloo Xhibit, Taipei
As a freelance photographer and visual artist, Kairon Liu graduated from the Department of Graphic Communication, Shih Hsin University. His work "Married the Christmas" was awarded National Winner in the SONY World Photography Awards. His photography projects often reflect his own research of all kinds of issues. By studying the object’s meanings to the topics, he constructs the object and setting as a narrative in the fictional images he creates, exploring issues in the human society, such as religion, disease and common values.